If you haven’t heard, our farm and home lease has been canceled this week. We’re still evaluating what our options are moving forward. Right now we’re in a liquidation phase to release some of the cash we have tied up in the existing farm. Once we have some funds loosened up, we’ll be in a better position to line up our next move. I hope to be growing again in mid summer, but we may be more delayed than that. We’ll roll with the punches.
As far as liquidation goes, we’re sold out of the RIRs. Folks just need to pick them up now. We’ve sold a couple of coops. Several Aracunas(50ish) and Buff Roos(75ish) are left. Sheep are still up for grabs too, but they may end up moving with us if we can’t sell them in nice groups.
Thanks everyone that’s been keeping eyes open for new property. We’ve been getting an incredible amount of response. We haven’t found the right place yet, but we’ve got a long list of places we’re scoping out. If you know of a 5-10 acre farm with house for lease or possibly for sale please let us know.
If you’ve contacted us, and we haven’t gotten back to you, we may have lost you in the shuffle. Please try again.
Thanks again, and we can’t wait to start over.